Thursday, August 21, 2008

Dard Hunter to Enter Hall of Fame

Cathleen A. Baker and Arnold Grummer are very pleased to announce that their nomination of Dard Hunter as an 2008 inductee into the Paper Industry International Hall of Fame, Inc., was successful.

The P.I.I.H.F. is located in Appleton, Wisconsin; their website is http://www.paperhall.org/.



The mission of the P.I.I.H.F. is two-fold:
• to recognize people who have made preeminent contributions to the paper industry worldwide by inducting them into the Paper Industry International Hall of Fame, Inc.
• to display historical elements of the industry and to provide an education center for industry advancement.

Additionally, P.I.I.H.F. inductees are individuals who have “pioneered and/or helped the world’s paper and allied industries to flourish.” Hunter was nominated in the academic category.


The induction ceremony will be held on Thursday, October 23, 2008 at the Radisson Paper Valley Hotel in Appleton. Contact the P.I.I.H.F. at (920) 380–7491 to request an invitation/make a reservation, or Arnie at agrummer@sbcglobal.net.

No comments: