Thursday, February 20, 2014

Papermaking in the Colorado Rockies with Helen Hiebert


I think I can lay claim to having the highest papermaking studio in the United States. I make paper at 8750 feet in the town of Red Cliff, Colorado. Come visit! I’m hosting my first annual Red Cliff Paper Retreat from Sept 5-7, 2014. Click here for details.



My new book, Playing With Pop-Ups, will be available in mid-April, and I’ll be offering autographed copies (along with a pop-up alphabet) soon!

I’m working on a permanent installation for a library in Thornton, Colorado. The Wish is a giant dandelion. Read more about the project and contribute a wish here.



Happy Valentines Day! 
To keep up with what I’m doing, I invite you to subscribe to my newsletter to learn more. Just head on over to my home page and add your name and e-mail address in the sign-up box. When you subscribe, you will receive a free template for this pop-up valentine.
 
 

No comments: